- Made with love in Denver, Colorado.
- High waistband - perfect for yoga and any fitness activities
- Soft and strong mid-weight fabric
- Interlocking fabric with a unique wicking pattern
- Active seam stitching on all seams for style and durability
From Colorado Threads:
If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
We handcraft our leggings using fabric made from recycled water bottles. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) water bottles, to be specific, which is a form of polyester.
Equal parts comfortable and durable, our pants fit any body type and last longer than the big yoga companies do. Plus, we produce all our products right here in Denver, using only the most sustainable, long-lasting, eco-friendly materials we can find.
79% Polyester, 21% Spandex soft and strong mid-weight fabric. Active seam stitching on all seams for style and durability.
We recommend washing inside-out on a cold setting and hanging to dry.
Made with LOVE in Denver, Colorado.
Local to Colorado Springs? Pick up your order at the Boutique within hours!
$5 Flat rate shipping anywhere in the US!
Orders typically ship within 24 hours of being placed